Where to meet and network in Accra is easier than you think when you are considering of improving your knowledge about something or meeting new people. Accra has many thriving communities that cater for each type of diaspora group. But the best thing about all of them is that all of them are welcoming so meeting new people in Ghana especially in Accra should not be too hard.
Where can you meet new people in Accra?
Meeting people is easy, meeting like-minded people is the key to a successful network opportunity. Of course, you can meet new people when you are out and about but the best places to meet new people in Accra is through networking events and co working spaces. We have listed below 10 recommended spaces that are good for networking. Mainly because they hold a number of monthly events as well as provide co working or drop ins where you can come and meet people from diaspora as well as local that will help you understand more about Ghana.
10 Places to network and meet new people in Accra
- Impact Hub Accra: A co-working space located in Osu that provides a collaborative and creative environment for entrepreneurs, social innovators and change-makers.
- The Labadi Beach Hotel: A luxurious hotel in Labadi that hosts many business events and conferences and has a bar and restaurant that is great for networking and socializing.
- Cafe Kwae: A popular coffee shop located in East Legon that is known for its great coffee and has a relaxing and creative ambiance that is great for networking with other creatives.
- Republic Bar and Grill: A popular bar located in Osu that has a laid-back atmosphere and often hosts live music events, making it a great place to meet new people.
- The Ghana-US Alumni Association: A professional organization that offers networking opportunities for Ghanaians who have studied or worked in the US.
- Social Enterprise Ghana: A non-profit organization that focuses on promoting social entrepreneurship and innovation in Ghana, and provides networking opportunities for social entrepreneurs.
- The Ghana International Chamber of Commerce and Industry: A business organization that offers networking opportunities for members and hosts many business events and conferences.
- Afrikiko Leisure Centre: A leisure center located in Accra that has a restaurant, bar, and various facilities for sports and entertainment. It is a great place to meet new people and socialize.
- Golden Tulip Accra Hotel: A luxurious hotel in Accra that hosts many business events and conferences, and has a bar and restaurant that is great for networking and socializing.
- Alliance Francaise Accra: A cultural center located in East Legon that hosts many cultural events and workshops, and provides a great platform for networking with people who are interested in arts and culture.
SKB Journal appreciate you a lot for reading! If you enjoyed this piece by Samuel Kwame Boadu, kindly hit the share button and help others to also see it. You can also like our Facebook page, so you know when we make new posts or Click to JOIN our Telegram Channel where we post JOBS + TIPS