Africa World Airlines (AWA) is a Ghanaian low-cost airline that provides flights between Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi and Lagos in Nigeria.
They provide a great way to explore the Ghana regions by flight as they provide flights to Kumasi, Takoradi, Tamale. With daily flights from Kotoka International Airport all at very competitive rates
Check flights times and book online today with Africa World Airlines
Flight schedule for Africa World Airline
- 5x Daily to Kumasi except for Sundays
- 3x daily to Tamale on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays and
- 4x Daily to Tamale on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and
- 2x Daily on Sundays.
- 1x Daily to Lagos on Mondays Wednesdays Fridays and Sundays
Africa World Airlines currently fly’s to ten destinations
- The cost per flight will starts from GHC 250 one way and GHC 500 return. Per passenger,
- Get window seats on all Accra-Takoradi routes.
- Flying twice daily, three times a week. Thus, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
SKB Journal appreciate you a lot for reading! If you enjoyed this piece by Samuel Kwame Boadu, kindly hit the share button and help others to also see it. You can also like our Facebook page, so you know when we make new posts or Click to JOIN our Telegram Channel where we post JOBS + TIPS