JOB ALERT specifically made to Samuel Kwame Boadu for this recruitment ad and if you want such jobs alerts, kindly follow Samuel on Facebook, Samuel Kwame Boadu, Twitter- @iamsamboad & Instagram – @iamsamboad. Now lets delve right into this. All details below
Unicaf , the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programs in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for Telesales staff and Supervisors urgently in their Ghana Call Center.
- Minimum Qualification: HND / Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phone
- Use questioning and listening skills that support an effective telephone conversation.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Process documents, forms, and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Minimum academic qualification of a completed HND or Bachelor’s degree – A postgraduate degree is considered an advantage.
- Experience length preferably a minimum of 2 years of office work experience
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language (a must)
- Excellent conversational skills on the phone in English
- Excellent computer skills and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to reach assigned targets.
- Experience in Sales
- Previous experience in a call center will be considered an advantage.
Location: Candidates residing in Ghana will be prioritized
If you interested kindly email your CV to Nana Yaw Bosiako on email@example.com
SKB Journal appreciate you a lot for reading! If you enjoyed this piece by Samuel Kwame Boadu, kindly hit the share button and help others to also see it. You can also like our Facebook page, so you know when we make new posts or Click to JOIN our Telegram Channel where we post JOBS + TIPS.